BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trouble Is A Friend

Trouble is a friend,,But trouble is a foe,,And no matter....What i feed him
He always seems to grow,,He sees what i see,,And he knows,,What i know
So don't forget..As you ease..On down my road
He's there in the dark...He's there in my heart..He waits in the wings...He's gotta play a part

Trouble is a friend...Trouble Is a friend of mine
So don't be alarmed,,If he takes you,,By the arm
I roll down the window,,I'm a sucker..For his charm
Trouble is a friend...Yeah
Trouble Is a friend of mine

How i hate the way,,He makes me feel,,And how i try,,,To make him leave...I try...Oh, oh, i try

But he's...There in the dark....He's there in my heart....He waits in the wings...He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend,,,Trouble Is a friend of mine.....So don't be alarmed...If he takes you....By the arm
I roll down the window...I'm a sucker...For his charm
Trouble is a friend....Yeah Trouble Is a friend of mine

0 comments: